PROCESS MECHANIC FOR COATING ENGINEERING m | f | d
WHAT IS IT?
- Process mechanics for coating engineering apply paints, varnishes, and other coatings to materials such as wood, metal, and plastic by machine and, in part, by hand using a range of surface coating engineering techniques.
- They initially inspect the quality of the material to decide if it needs to be pretreated and select the right coating method based on this information.
- They plan work processes, coordinate them with upstream and downstream production processes, and prepare the workpieces for surface coating.
- They operate, monitor, and maintain equipment and systems. Quality inspections are carried out at regular intervals.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE JOB
- precise working
- quality and environmental awareness
- good color vision
DURATION OF TRAINING
Training to be a process mechanic for coating engineering takes 3 years.
Kippenheimer Str. 6
T +49 7825.901-243