DHBW bachelor program: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT
WHAT IS IT?
- Theoretical training at the cooperative state college covers the basics of general business administration, international management, and production and materials management. Starting from the fourth semester, students can specialize in subjects ranging from marketing and sales to financial control. The program’s comprehensive nature means that a great deal of general knowledge is taught, with extremely in-depth expertise in specialist areas.
- Practical training at the company begins with an introduction to the practical work in its various departments, closely linked to the theoretical course contents taught at the cooperative state college. It further covers insights into management and an introduction to strategic and operational management. There are also project-related tasks that require a high level of independent working.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE JOB
- interest in economic matters
- a love of calculation, organization, and administration
- quick and analytical thinking
- an open mind and accomodating demeanor
DURATION OF TRAINING
The program ends on submission of the bachelor’s thesis at the end of the sixth semester, i.e. three years.
Bachelor of Arts
Kippenheimer Str. 6
T +49 7825.901-243