DHBW bachelor program: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS
WHAT IS IT?
- The dual study program covers basic training in business administration, and encompasses elements of business administration, economics, law, mathematics, and statistics. In addition to economic aspects, students learn media-specific content from the print and online sectors. Starting in their second year, students can choose to specialize in media management or communications management.
- Training in the company teaches how to apply the theoretical knowledge acquired at the university to real-world scenarios. Starting with the content and image design and creation of various print and online publications and extending from the development and management of complete marketing and social media campaigns to the professional editing and retouching of images, to name just a few examples: students acquire a wide and diverse range of skills. Ideas are creatively translated into practice with the help of software such as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop. Close cooperation with the company’s different departments – from product management and development to sales and management – is an essential part of all this.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE JOB
- love of creative work - both graphical and linguistic
- interest in economic matters
- media affinity
- good communication skills, ability to work in a team
DURATION OF TRAINING
The program ends on submission of the bachelor’s thesis at the end of the sixth semester, i.e. three years.
Bachelor of Arts
Kippenheimer Str. 6
T +49 7825.901-243