INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT m | f | d
WHAT IS IT?
- Industrial management assistants plan, execute, monitor, and document all commercial and business management processes.
- In internal sales, industrial management assistants acquire customers and provide them with expert advice and assistance.
- In human resources and accounting, they post the various business processes that occur over the financial year and apply labor-related and social security rules.
- In purchasing, industrial management assistants compare offers and demonstrate their assertiveness with suppliers. In production scheduling, they deepen their knowledge and acquire a better understanding of bills of materials, production processes, and materials.
- In marketing departments, they get to know creative methods of marketing products, sales-oriented projects, and a diverse range of other tasks.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE JOB
- customer centricity, a sociable nature
- logical, holistic thinking
- interest in EDP
DURATION OF TRAINING
Training to be an industrial management assistant takes 3 years.
Kippenheimer Str. 6
T +49 7825.901-243